The bifurcation in the Cherry Hills Village Residential Market over the last year is DRAMATIC! The number of transactions up by 20%. This is dramatic for a market with “double comma” average prices. On the other hand, the average price has dropped 20%. Once again, the top end of Denver’s Residential market still needs some more healing, but with this type of transaction growth, the prospects for a healthy market are at least on the horizon for this Top Tear Community.
- 04/13/2021derful Denver Market Watch #NFT vs. #SFR mytowncryer.com/2021/04/13/04-… 6 days ago
- 04/06/2021onderful Denver Market Watch #Wabi-Sabi mytowncryer.com/2021/04/06/04-… 1 week ago
- 03/30/2021derful Denver Market Watch #TheFuture mytowncryer.com/2021/03/30/03-… 3 weeks ago
- onlyinyourstate.com/colorado/co-jo… 3 weeks ago
- Imagine all the people…tc mytowncryer.com/2021/03/23/ima… 3 weeks ago